- Usui Reiki is the laying on of hands for healing.
- Learning Reiki for Self-Healing is an excellent way to help relieve stress, calm your nervous system and energise. It is great when you have a cold or flu to give relief from a sore throat and accelerate recovery*. It can also help with mental clarity, headaches, muscular pain, acute injuries, insomnia, uncomfortable emotions, and also support a detox.
- Ultimately, Reiki helps you connect to your innate wisdom and intuition, and increases inner peace and feelings of wellbeing.
- Reiki for self-healing is the first practice and is part of the Usui Reiki Level 1 or First Degree. Students have the option to continue their study to complete Level 1 for self-interest where they can practice with their family and friends or as a practitioner certificate which entails a case study.
This online course includes a 1-1 distant attunement which opens and clears the energy pathways so that more life force energy can flow through your hands.
The course also includes worksheets, a manual and is hosted on a membership platform (the cost is only $49).
- A Note to the Student
- Energy Awareness Exercise
- An Energy Meditation
- The Magic of Reiki
- Valee's Reiki Journey
What is Reiki?
- What is Usui Reiki?
- The History of Usui Reiki
- Hawayo Takata's Early Diary
- Dr Usui's Reiki Principles
- Chronology of Usui Reiki - Our Lineage
- An Introduction to the Energy Systems
- Test Yourself 1
- The Reiki Attunement
- Using Reiki
- Reiki Cautions
- Self-Healing Guide
- Self-Healing Program
- Exercise: My Self-Healing Reiki Experience
- Self-Healing Hand Positions - Photos
- Exercise: Human Anatomy
- Specific Self-Healing Hand Positions
- Some Reiki Benefits
- Test Yourself 2
- One Week Forgiveness Exercise
- Words of Wisdom
Test Yourself Answers 1 & 2
Where to Next?
- Introducing Energy Balancing, the Chakra Treatment and Full Treatment