Stress Mastery Online Course
The online Stress Mastery Course is a great path for those who are self-motivated and want to learn the techniques for quickly clearing the chemicals that cause stress and uncomfortable emotions, so that you can master your stress and lead a happier life.
Easily learn how to
- rapidly lower stress and distressing emotions
- reset your stress response and recalibrate your thinking
- effortlessly integrate the revolutionary stress reducing tools into your life
- all in the comfort of your own home at your own pace
If your general stress level is higher than a 7/10 where 10/10 is extreme stress, instead I would recommend the Stress Mastery Coaching Program or 1-1 sessions prior to taking this course.
This course is not suitable for anyone who is on medication for mental health or who is under a mental health practitioner such as a psychologist, psychiatrist, psychotherapist or anyone who has been severely impacted by childhood, sexual or physical trauma. In these cases or if you are not sure, please contact Valee: 021 123 8890 or https://valeemore.com/contact-me
This Stress Mastery Course is an easy step by step process based on your goals and the answers to the stress questionnaire. (Please click here to access the questionnaires if you have not completed one).
This course provides 5 different tools to quickly clear stress and uncomfortable emotions. The results of your stress questionnaire will give you an indication of which tool to start with for you unique situation, after completing module 1.
There are 7 modules that you complete as part of the program that quickly reduce your stress. A course Content Progress Sheet is also provided so that you can keep track of your progress and a completion document for each module. You can ask any questions you have on my Stress Mastery with Valee More Facebook page.
The modules include:
- Course mission
- Terms of service agreement
- Content progress sheet
MODULE 1 - What is Stress?
- What is Good Stress?
- What is Bad Stress?
- The Perception of Danger
- The Freeze Response
- The Mental Impact of Stress
- The Physiological Impact of Stress
- The Advantages of Clearing the Stress Chemical
- Stress Questionnaire Evaluation
- My Roadmap
- Identify Your Goals
- What is Resistance?
- Identify my Goals
- The Stress Mastery Tools
- The Fight/Flight Stress Response Overview
MODULE 3 - The Fight Response - Tool 1
- Clearing The Fight Response
- Clearing The Fight Response - Practice Steps
- How to Spontaneously Clear the Fight Response
- Tool 1 - Practice Worksheet
- Benefits of Clearing the Stress Response
- Tool 1 - Worksheet 2
MODULE 4 - The Flight Response - Tool 2
- Clearing Flight Response
- Clearing The Flight Response - Practice Steps
- How to Spontaneously Clear the Flight Response
- Tool 2 - Practice Worksheet
- Benefits of Clearing the Stress Response
- Tool 2 - Worksheet 2
MODULE 5 - Resistance - Tools 3, 4 & 5
- Dis-identification Meditation - Tool 3
- How to Find Resistance
- Identify My Signs of Resistance Worksheet
- Self-Acceptance Exercise - Tool 4
- Transforming Resistance
- Clearing Resistance - Tool 5
- Module 4 Completion Worksheet
MODULE 6 - All Other Emotions - Tool 6
- The Second Level of Stress
- A New Paradigm
- Clearing Other Emotions Tool
- Clearing Other Emotions – Practice Steps
- How to Spontaneously Clear Other Emotions
- Tool 6 - Practice Worksheet
- List of Basic Needs
MODULE 7 - Self-Hypnosis - Tools 7 & 8
- Unconditional Self-Love
- Self-Love Exercise -Tool 7
- An Epiphany
- Self-Hypnosis Introduction
- Self-Hypnosis Preparation
- Grounding Exercise (updated)
- Self-Hypnosis Technique - Tool 8
- Completion Worksheet
COURSE MATERIALS INCLUDE
- 7 x Modules on a membership plateform
- PDFs downloads for all lessons
- Tools 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 8 are recorded (audio/Powerpoint) for your convenience
- Content Progress Sheet
- If the most ticks you click in the stress questionnaire are in the fight stress section or has the higher ratings, then you would start with learning the fight response clearing technique first.
- If you have also ticked responses in the flight section such as worry or anxiety, but there are less ticks and the ratings are lower, you would learn the flight response clearing technique next. It is best to clear both types of stress before clearing other emotions or the second level of stress. See module 5 below.
- However, if you have any resistance to learning either of the above two fight/flight clearing techniques then start with clearing resistance which is module 4.
Prior to learning any of the techniques, you will need to go through module 1 first which is the foundation of the course.
There are no reviews yet.